Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Low Calorie Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes


These taste so awesome & they are only 125 calories each.  You could eat them for a dessert or for breakfast or add frosting.  They are also super easy to make!

LOW CALORIE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CUPCAKES:

Preheat your oven to 350.

Prepare your muffin tin with paper or cooking spray.

Mix together 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix (I used one from Aldi's), 1 15 oz can of pumpkin purée, about 60 semi-sweet chocolate chips & 1 tsp of vanilla.

Fill 8 equal cupcake spaces.  I kept it even by using an spring-loaded ice cream scoop.  They should be about 3/4 full.

Cook for 18 minutes (or so).

Check with a toothpick to see if your yummies are fully cooked.  (It should come out clean.)

I didn't use paper cups because I was giving them to my kids & it's just easier for me.  So, I used a spoon to pop the cupcakes out once they had cooled for 10 minutes.  

They were awesome.  I may have had 2 for breakfast. 


No comments :

Post a Comment