Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Life Luncheon for Arkansas Women Bloggers with Barbara Rainey

On Monday I got the privilege of visiting the headquarters of Family Life.  They invited Arkansas Women Bloggers there to hear from Barbara Rainey about family & how her faith directed her to raise her children.  Such a blessing to get some wisdom from her!

She also shared about Ever Thine Home products:



These products are great vehicles to share our faith with people who enter our homes & also use to teach our children the truths about JESUS.  They have items for Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas to use to keep JESUS the center of the celebrating.

They treated us to a delightful lunch & after we had great time of fellowship together.  So fun to be spending time with these women that I share so much in common with!

Me & Barbara


Heather from Heather's Dish, Stephanie from The Park Wife & Founder of AR Women Bloggers & me.
 Such a fun day!  I love being a part of the blogging community!  I feel so privileged to be doing what I'm doing.


2 comments :

  1. I am so glad you are a part of the community! Thanks for driving so far in the rain to fellowship with us. I am driving to see you next!

    ReplyDelete