I'm linking up this week with 5 on Friday! You should too! Click the icon above to be included. Here's my random 5:
1) Have I mentioned my kids mad love for pom poms?
2) Toms Deodorant does NOT work. This is the second or third time I've purchased it when Wal-Mart was out of my usual natural deodorant & I might as well have just sprayed perfume under there. Ha!
The one that really works is:
They almost always have it at Wal-Mart & it works really well. Also, it smells amazing without being too strong.
3) Looking for a dry shampoo that works amazing? This is the one I use. I got it from Amazon:
I chose this one by literally doing a search online for the best dry shampoos. This one was well respected. It works very well & even looks good the following day sometimes! Another cool thing about it is gives you a lot of body at the root; which I love because my hair is FLAT without a lot of love.
4) Looking for a great devotional for your kiddos (think toddler/preschool)?
5) Birth is amazing & it is always a blessing to watch your close friends become a parent. One of my closest friends had twins after a long infertility battle. We waited for the babies at the hospital for hours & hours. We fell asleep waiting on them & eventually had to leave at (1am) because they hadn't come yet. I loved getting share that with her & her family.
Happy Friday y'all! Make it a good one!