Friday, September 27, 2013

5 Photos from My Instagram This Week - 5 On Friday Link Up




Today, once again, I am linking up with the fabulous ladies listed above for 5 on Friday.

My 5 are photos from my Instagram (jacquelinepresley) account this week:

1)  This first photo was taken at Painting with a Twist in Fayetteville.  It's one of those places where someone stands up front & directs you through painting a picture.   This was my painting:


We have a group of girlies which we are now calling the Birthday Club because that's usually when we find the time to get together; on our b-days!  Here we are in our painting aprons:


We were there to celebrate Leah's birthday (see below).  Here we are with our finished paintings!


This is a lovely group of ladies that I am blessed to share friendship & fellowship with.


2)  This is a copy of the modified recipe I created.  Blueberry Muffins at just 103 calories each:


3)  I started Insanity this week.  Today is day 5.  My caption was, "This guy is going to kill me!"  Indeed, my muscles have never been this sore, but I will press on!!


4)  I am GOOFY.  That being said, I love getting ready to go somewhere & I love these pink rollers!  I was thinking I looked like a housewife from the 1950's, so I had to share that with everyone I know!!  That's just how I am.


5)  This last picture is from our play date today.  Shelley, one of the Birthday Club ladies lives right down the road from me & we children around the same ages.  We got together today & had a great time while our children played together.  At one point, she had each child pick a farm animal out of a bin, then she read them a farm story & awarded the kids with M&Ms if that sat quietly & listened.  Super cute.  


It's fun to look back over the week at the highlights.  What a great week!  

Hope you all have a restful, fun weekend!!


No comments :

Post a Comment