Today, once again, I am linking up with the fabulous ladies listed above for 5 on Friday.
My 5 are photos from my Instagram (jacquelinepresley) account this week:
1) This first photo was taken at Painting with a Twist in Fayetteville. It's one of those places where someone stands up front & directs you through painting a picture. This was my painting:
We have a group of girlies which we are now calling the Birthday Club because that's usually when we find the time to get together; on our b-days! Here we are in our painting aprons:
We were there to celebrate Leah's birthday (see below). Here we are with our finished paintings!
2) This is a copy of the modified recipe I created. Blueberry Muffins at just 103 calories each:
3) I started Insanity this week. Today is day 5. My caption was, "This guy is going to kill me!" Indeed, my muscles have never been this sore, but I will press on!!
4) I am GOOFY. That being said, I love getting ready to go somewhere & I love these pink rollers! I was thinking I looked like a housewife from the 1950's, so I had to share that with everyone I know!! That's just how I am.
5) This last picture is from our play date today. Shelley, one of the Birthday Club ladies lives right down the road from me & we children around the same ages. We got together today & had a great time while our children played together. At one point, she had each child pick a farm animal out of a bin, then she read them a farm story & awarded the kids with M&Ms if that sat quietly & listened. Super cute.
It's fun to look back over the week at the highlights. What a great week!
Hope you all have a restful, fun weekend!!