Thursday, July 25, 2013

Woo Hoo! Mom and Daughter Day!




 My husband did not have to work yesterday, so he took my son & I got to have a fun girl day with my sweet little daughter.  We started off our day at Boingo Bounce.  It was pretty fun.  It was fun to be able to get in there and jump with her.  So much easier without her little bro in tow.



pizza for lunch

I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she said pizza, so we went to Mellow Mushroom.  The heat was not quite as intense as it has been, so we got to sit outside.  They had some great music playing, so my daughter gets up & starts dancing!




She's so cute.  LOVE her free spirit.   After lunch she wanted to get cupcakes.  We always like to go to Bliss Cupcake Cafe.  I love their gluten-free selections.  They are REALLY good.



All their cupcakes are amazing, but my super favorite is their gluten-free Butterfinger cupcake!!!  So so yummy.  

What a sweet day with my darling girl.


No comments :

Post a Comment