Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reclaiming Our Spaces: Organization Inspiration




I am currently up to my eyeballs in projects for our church's new Sunday school classroom, so I do not have time to organize an area of my home this week.  I will not leave you hanging though!  I'm going to open up some of my Pinterest folder labeled Organize right here for your organizing inspiration:







from iheartorganizing








oh em gee, You have got to check out Making It Lovely.  So. many. good. ideas. I die…

MadeByGirl


on IHeartOrganizing via The Lettered Cottage


From Simply Organized NWA

Reasons to Breathe
Traditional Kitchen by Millersburg Cabinets & Cabinetry Mullet Cabinet
*I mean to add this into my kitchen stat*

These are just a few pins, feel free to follow the board.  I add to it all the time.

Holly worked on her daughter's playroom this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment