Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Very Fancy Nancy Birthday


We had a blast celebrating my daughter's birthday.  I tried to make it as close as I could to what she was dreaming of.  Here's what I came up with (Warning: there are LOTS of pictures).

These were from a local dollar store $1 each!



I put together a little dress up area with dollar store jewelry, boas, perfume & make up for them to enjoy.

I made a photo area for the girls to model their new looks.

Each girl got a treat bag to take home.



We had an amazing cake made by my friend Stephanie.  Isn't it fancy?  

Cutest kiddos.

Trays, cupcake holder & tongs from the Dollar Tree.

My husband bought lovely tulips for the party.

ooh la la!

BFFs!

Sweet girl from my daughter's dance class.

Some girls from our church.


Emily.

We did a craft decorating foam crowns with jewels & glitter glue.





So cute!


Sweet little brother of one of the girls claiming his cake pop.

The glitter glue was sticky & didn't want to dry.





If there is one thing my daughter loves, it's craft projects.






Precious family.





My daughter thought it would be fun to smear bronzing powder ALL over her face!!







And attempted to get it on this girl's face too.

This girl was having a good time.




Bronze.

See the make up on her cheek?



I took a picture of every mama with their daughters.





My little crazy bronze sweetheart!
It was a super fun day.

3 comments :

  1. So cute!! Loved the cake and loved that you got so many great things from the Dollar Store. Sometimes parents go way to overboard and forget that it's the little things that can make a kid happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la! So imaginative! (That's a fancy word for creative.) :)
    We love Fancy Nancy here so I'll have to show this to the girls. We did a jungle party this year - I plan to post about it eventually...

    ReplyDelete