Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Emeals App

At the Presley home, we use a meal-planning service called Emeals.  




You may have heard of it?  We have used it for about 2 years & have been very happy with it.  It's pretty inexpensive, and you get a meal plan & shopping list every week that is customized to your family.  You can choose which store you like to shop at &  what type of food you want to buy (whole foods, gluten-free etc).


Well, now they are making it even easier with an iPhone app.  Here are a couple shots from my phone:

Your meal plan:


emeals app meal planning


List of the week's meals to choose from:


emeals app meal planning


Break Down of each recipe:


emeals app meal planning


Shopping List:


emeals app meal planning


This is pretty helpful & awesome, isn't it mamas?





---

Disclaimer: I am an Emeals affiliate & do enjoy special benefits for that, but I chose do so because I have used & loved Emeals for the past couple of years.  Please know that my opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment