Friday, April 5, 2013

Energy Bites! Pin: NAILED!

Maybe you've seen these pinned on Pinterest


quick recipes energy bites no bake



Energy Bites; kinda like no bake cookies, but a little healthier?  The pin led me to http://quickrecipes.pinapic.co

It was labeled: Admin.  Fun recipe though!  Super easy too; you just mix the ingredients together:

1 cup of dry oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla

It's really too thick to use a hand mixer, so I just kneaded it together with my hands.  It was pretty sticky.




I used a Pampered Chef Medium Scoop to put the little balls onto my cookie sheet.  After that, I put them in the fridge for 30 minutes or so.




Them came out tasting amazing!!  My kids loved them.







 





No comments :

Post a Comment