Friday, April 19, 2013

Confessional Friday

Today I'm linking up with A Blonde Ambition's Confessional Friday.  Came across her blog today & realized she is a fellow Northwest Arkansasan.  Super fun.  Anyhoo, herein lies my confession:

1)  I confess that I fed my kids chocolate cupcakes right before nap time.



2)  I confess that I have not had a haircut in like 6 months!



3)  I confess that I have seen every episode of Glee.  I. can't. stop. watching. it.





4)  I confess that I, currently, cannot fit into any of my size 2's.  --However, I am on day 3 of challenging myself to exceed my mileage on the eliptical each day.  Today I'm going to shoot for 2 1/2 miles (small potatoes I know, but I'm going to go ahead & give myself major props for not just taking a nap).

5)  I confess that I might have a shoe fetish.  See below:




Have a great weekend!! xoxox

No comments :

Post a Comment