Thursday, December 15, 2011

Play Tents

...seriously cool.

Tent from the movie The Holiday


Ever since I saw the movie The Holiday with Jude Law & Cameron Diaz sitting under that precious play tent with his daughters, I've wanted to make one for my daughter!





Dreamy, right?


So, sometime between now and Christmas Day my husband and I are going to attempt to make our daughter a play tent; probably this weekend.  Maybe something like this that attaches to the ceiling:

2 Little Hooligans

Living with Punks


Or maybe even one like this.  It uses a card table as its base:

This is another fun idea, but wouldn't work for us in our set up:


Ohdeedoh (Kim Rakes)

Love the pockets in this tent:












We are leaning toward making a PVC frame, so we don't have to attach the tent to the wall.






















Too ambitious?


We'll let you know how it goes!!

1 comment :

  1. i absolutely love that part of the movie! that tent is magical!!

    ReplyDelete