Friday, December 9, 2011

A Few Projects

Lately I have been busy with these two cuties.  I love my life.  Such joyful days with them.




Not much time for craftin'.  Though I have found time for a few projects:


Tie Onsie

Skinny Diaper Cake


Not so skinny diaper cake

Cupcake stand


Baby tutu


Tutu Dress/Fairy Costume


Back

My precious Kate.  Love that girl!

I'm beginning to find more time to be creative without compromising my time with them.  I'm also enjoying introducing Katie to things she can do to be creative, too.

I believe that when we're creative, we glorify God who is the Creator of all things and made us this way for that end!

*If you have any questions about any of these projects or would like me to post a tutorial, let me know












1 comment :

  1. i'd love to hear more about your cupcake stand! super cute!! :)

    ~H

    ReplyDelete