Monday, January 31, 2011

Made by You Monday!

This week I am participating in Skip to my Lou's, Made by you Mondays.




What I'm going to share with you are two paintings I've done.  I am not a seasoned painter by any means, but I love art.  I love being surrounded by art with vibrant color that projects positive energy to the people in the room.  I'm not saying this in some new-agey kind of way, but I do think we affected by the color in a room--don't you?

One of the first paintings I did I actually saw in a magazine & wanted to try to re-create something similar for our home.  Here's what I ended up with:




I have loved it & loved it.  It took a long time, but almost no talent or money.  So, this made me more brave enough to paint a few more things.  One I have enjoyed was a simple peacock feather:




If I can make a painting I'd be willing to hang on my wall, then there is no reason for all of you not to make some attempts of your own!!  Please do & come back to share pics with us!  Just email us at:


xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment