Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Quilt for Baby boy Presley!!!

Lately it has been Brrrrrrr cold in sunny south Florida. With night time temps in the 20's all I can think about is warm blankets! And as most of you know, my sister Jackie is having a baby boy!!! Which means......quilt time!! I'm getting pretty excited about different patterns and fabrics I could use for a modern yet cutesy BOYS quilt. No pinks or purples...but instead bold oranges and greens and reds and black!!! So-I'm sharing a few ideas I came across today. I hope to start the quilt in the next month. My first quilt for Miss Katiepie took me 9 months!! Beginner quilter here. :) Hopefully this one will be done before he is 3 months old. I will keep ya'll posted!

"2d Zoo" by Alexander Henry






"Robots" by Michael Miller


"Zoology" by Michael Miller
















"Bulls eye" by Riley Blake



"Dino Dudes" by Michael Miller



Riley Blake Fabrics



Gray & Sunny fabrics at www.etsy.com/shop/poppyseedfabrics


Spring Urban Zoo Fabrics at www.etsy.com/shop/poppyseedfabrics



No comments :

Post a Comment