Sunday, July 4, 2010

Retro End Table Redo

I was at a friend's house the other day and saw a table like this:



Immediately, I started thinking about how many of my daughter's toys I could cram into one of those 
in a hurry; if need be.

Later, I saw these at a cute little store called Riffraff here in Fayetteville:


This got me thinking.  I could revamp one of those!  I found one at the Salvation Army for $5.  


I sanded, primed & painted it (before pics got deleted!) and here we are: 



 

Lovely red beauty!


2 comments :

  1. Question: Was this solid wood or was it made of some other material? I just bought a very similar piece from the Goodwill for $3.99 (score!), but it's made out of plastic. Yours looks fab! Should I just prime and paint mine or try to sand it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete