Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Old House: Bathroom

I live in a house built in the 1950s.  We were thrilled to buy our first house and gladly took on a fixer-upper.  Goodness.  It was more work than we thought!  It had hardly been updated AT ALL since it was built.  Less than that 1000 square ft in the main part of the house.  3 10x10 bedrooms, very few outlets, and one very tiny bathroom,  Let's start with that.  Here is a picture from before the remodel.  Believe it or not, it was MUCH worse when we first moved in.  Imagine bright teal walls!





And after....



























LOVE my new bathroom!

2 comments :

  1. Great new bathroom! thanks for sharing. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It sure does! Even the window. It turned out great! The process was so exhausting wasn’t it? I swear, I kept finding plaster dust in the oddest spots.
    Thanks for the comments-

    ReplyDelete