Saturday, November 9, 2013
It has been a long time coming for sure, but I am finally moving from Blogger to WordPress. Not only that, but we will now be:
I'm am so happy to be getting rid of that dash y'all.
I am busily working on all kindza crazy giveaways to celebrate my blog warming with you! There is going to be a new one every.single.day. So, pay attention. Mark your calendar! We will go live
Monday, November 18th. Giveaways will commence immediately following!
Friday, November 8, 2013
I'm linking up this week with 5 on Friday! You should too! Click the icon above to be included. Here's my random 5:
1) Have I mentioned my kids mad love for pom poms?
2) Toms Deodorant does NOT work. This is the second or third time I've purchased it when Wal-Mart was out of my usual natural deodorant & I might as well have just sprayed perfume under there. Ha!
The one that really works is:
They almost always have it at Wal-Mart & it works really well. Also, it smells amazing without being too strong.
3) Looking for a dry shampoo that works amazing? This is the one I use. I got it from Amazon:
I chose this one by literally doing a search online for the best dry shampoos. This one was well respected. It works very well & even looks good the following day sometimes! Another cool thing about it is gives you a lot of body at the root; which I love because my hair is FLAT without a lot of love.
4) Looking for a great devotional for your kiddos (think toddler/preschool)?
5) Birth is amazing & it is always a blessing to watch your close friends become a parent. One of my closest friends had twins after a long infertility battle. We waited for the babies at the hospital for hours & hours. We fell asleep waiting on them & eventually had to leave at (1am) because they hadn't come yet. I loved getting share that with her & her family.
Happy Friday y'all! Make it a good one!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
On Monday I got the privilege of visiting the headquarters of Family Life. They invited Arkansas Women Bloggers there to hear from Barbara Rainey about family & how her faith directed her to raise her children. Such a blessing to get some wisdom from her!
She also shared about Ever Thine Home products:
These products are great vehicles to share our faith with people who enter our homes & also use to teach our children the truths about JESUS. They have items for Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas to use to keep JESUS the center of the celebrating.
They treated us to a delightful lunch & after we had great time of fellowship together. So fun to be spending time with these women that I share so much in common with!
|Me & Barbara|
|Heather from Heather's Dish, Stephanie from The Park Wife & Founder of AR Women Bloggers & me.|