Monday, July 8, 2013

Randy Travis Hospitalized

Randy Travis was admitted to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.  He is being treated for viral cardiomyopathy (a disease that weakens and enlarges the heart muscle, making it harder for the heart to pump blood and carry it to the rest of the body. It can lead to heart failure. per the Mayo Clinic).


I grew up in Massachusetts, but we moved to Jacksonville, Arkansas in 1990.  The first country album I listened to after moving down south was Randy Travis' Always & Forever.  Fell in love with that album & I still love it.  I'm listening to it tonight as I type this & I'm praying for Randy to pull through.  

Give this album a listen tonight & send a few prayers up as you do:


Randy Travis – Always & Forever



No comments :

Post a Comment