Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday Link Up



Today I'm linking up with The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday; 5 Things to mention on this lovely Friday.

1) My sister was featured in Palm Beach Illustrated!  She recently met Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out) when she worked an Alzheimer's Community Care Event where he spoke.  Jamie owns an interior design business in West Palm Beach, FL called SoFlo Home Design.  She specializes in kitchen & bath design.  

flipping out



2)  Not sure if our caterpillar is alive.  My daughter found one & wanted to keep it, so I looked up online how to care for it.  I followed all the instructions, but he burrowed into the dirt & I haven't seen him since.    Hmm…


butterfly


3)  My allergies have been driving me crazy!!  Look at my eyes!


Pataday


4)  This is the best concealer I have ever used.  I've used it since college.  Lately I've been using a little more of it than I used to…


concealer


5)  I break stuff.  I totaled our car.  Then, within a couple of months, I backed into our garage door--which had to be completely replaced.  This is my latest mishap:




The other day I took apart the drain in the dishwasher to clean all the junk out.  Apparently I didn't put it back together right because this part melted.  I'm getting expensive.

There's my 5 things for Friday.  Go check out the link up & link your posts up too!

No comments :

Post a Comment