Today, I'm going to let you into the one of the craziest, more cluttered areas of my home; my laundry room!!!
It's so crazy. I stack & stack & stuff here. It's like my dumping spot.
Mostly I have kept:
-laundry that belongs in other rooms
-Clothes that I plan to give away or donate
-Towels that should be in my bathroom closet
Here's what I did to spruce it up:
1) Bagged all giveaway items or items to be sold & put them in my trunk ready to go
2) Brought laundry to the appropriate rooms
3) Brought the towels to my closet
4) Brought in a cabinet to store items that would've just been shoved in a corner.
5) Got a little clutter catcher for small items for on top of the dryer from cleverholly.com It's called a Great Divide. Super cute!
No junk on the floor!! Nothing stacked on the ironing board.
The cute little clutter catcher:
My husband is going to be thrilled when he sees it & that makes me smile.
Holly worked on her vehicle this week. Check it out here.