Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Am a Mama First.

I haven't blogged much in awhile.  The main reason?  I am SO busy with these cuties:








I thoroughly enjoy our life together, but being a stay-at-home mama of two under four is HARD.  It has been a growing, learning, stretching time for me.  I feel as though I have been barely able to keep my head above water at times, but I love this.  I love being right where I am--aware of my weaknesses and a mess at times, but with them in every moment.  I don't want to miss anything in these precious few years that I have with them all to myself.  I am so grateful to God for His help--His faithfulness to help me become who I need to be for them and for His glory, too.

All this to say, I may be in a place where I am ready to start blogging again.

No comments :

Post a Comment