Friday, March 11, 2011

God is Funny

Let me first apologize for being a LOSER blogger lately.  Have not posted in forever.  Did I mention that I am 36 weeks pregnant & have a toddler?  Not to mention the other thing I'm blogging about today:

So, since we are pregnant with baby #2 and have no extra bedroom to put him in, we started thinking about moving to a new house.  Recently my husband had talked to the loan department at the bank he works for and they gave us the bad news on house prices right now (for the seller).  We would be lucky to pay off our loan if we sold our house.  So, I started to settle into the idea of feeling content and making it work in our tiny little house.  Thus:




I was coming up with all these great ideas for getting rid of things and making smarter storage in our home.  I was really starting to feel like, this could work--for now.  Apparently that is the place where God wanted me to get before He moved us on to something more.  Someone wants to buy our home and we have been given a GREAT down payment from our families!!!  We had no idea this was going to happen and are overwhelmed with their love, and God's provision.  

Right now, we are looking at houses and working on finalizing the sale of our house.  Most likely I will be packing up our whole house with a toddler and a newborn, but you know what?  I don't care at all because I am so thankful for His work on our behalf and for our lovely family.

We appreciate your prayers for us while we try to decide where to live and just go through the whole process.  If you've been there, then you know what all is involved : )

Thanks for hanging in there with our blog through the next two months while we have a lot going on around here!

Have a lovely weekend!!! xoxxo

No comments :

Post a Comment